Our story starts from 1st year of diploma

We (9 of us) like to say whatever we want to. HAHA!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Birthday !

So, Aai tweeted and said "you free tak malam ni?"

And I was like "yeah.. why?"

So, she said... come over la, kitorg ada masak2 sket..

Cool ~

So, I head over to their hse with Ekyn..

Bajet nak buat skrip french..

tapi dorg sibuk masak..

So, we watched Istanbul aku datang!~

Hakhak, good way to release stress for a while y'know ~

So here are the pictures! 

Cant write much, cause there's tons of final projects ahead!!!!


 

GENG I LOVE YOU LONG TIME ! Always have always will!


The birthday girls ~
 
  THE DELICIOUS FOOD AND CHEESE CAKE!!!

You always know how bad I want cheese cake, thank you party planner :')


THE PARTY PLANNER WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!



Thank you for this birthday celebration baby muchuk2!!!
I can feel it baby.. I feel you..


:*


Wish us luck for our final projects and finals !

xoxo

you know you love me !

No comments: