Our story starts from 1st year of diploma

We (9 of us) like to say whatever we want to. HAHA!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just some activities here ~

At this moment, my girls are at Puncak Alam to get their rm19500 worth of money and thats a lot !
they are doom if they dont treat me at Victoria Station !

DOOM ! I tell ya!


Okay, so here I am alone in the house and it will always be me who writes the blog.. boring enough huh?

WHO CARES ~

lol

So yeah, since we are all study at the same place, except for our fav girls Shira, Yaya and Jan we miss you guys dearly!

Come to Puncak pleaseeeeeeee!

Yadayadayadaaaa~

okay,okay now here it goes...

We went to Sunway Pyramid on weekends ;)












Jamuan hari raya at Puncak Perdana + Puncak Alam = MAKAN MAKAN SAMPAI TERLENTANG ~





Our first ceramah, semata-mata nak cop ~ -.-



Calon-calon AJK Kebersihan rumah ~





Our Ground Floor Apartment :)
we?? 5th floor !



wakaf bawah kolej ~




Our first class with Imam Muda (CiTU)


 HAHA, okay thats it ! I am bored and please please please can someone take me out right now? LOL


bye !

xoxo

you know you love me ~

No comments: