Our story starts from 1st year of diploma

We (9 of us) like to say whatever we want to. HAHA!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Don't be sad. Smile because at least, you get to meet him in your life time.

To one of my OLB girlfriend,

So here we goes, this isn't what I want, but I'll take the high road. Maybe it's because I look at everything as a lesson, or I don't want to walk around angry. Or maybe it's because I finally understand. 

There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept; things we don't want to know, but have to learn, and people we can't live without, but have to let go.


So to you, one of my OLB girlfriend, this is for you. Maybe you dont like this but this is the fact dear.
No point if you love someone that dont love you back like what you feel to him.
Maybe its okey for you to keep that love but please not to wait him. Waste your time.

ALLAH know what the best for you dear. Ada hikmah disebaliknya.
Kalau betul ada jodoh, dia akan kembali balik.

So please, stop crying, OLBs semua sayang and tak nak tengok kawan dia macam ni hari hari. Start your new life.

You have Allah,
You have your family,
You have your friends,
You have your OLB,
You have us dear.

We all LOVE you.


Sincere, OLB.

No comments: