Our story starts from 1st year of diploma

We (9 of us) like to say whatever we want to. HAHA!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

to A'ai...

we can't see the love bcoz we only can feel it...such as wind...we can't touch it but we can feel it blow to us...so how will i show u what is LOVE??...........if u say love does't exist hows about love to God, Love to prophet, love to parent, love to family,...love exist anywhere and anytime.. but we just does't realize it.....Make love and feel it, then u can have the happiness!

p/s: A'ai i love soo much!!!..this is LOVE from me to u!!~ spongie~...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Spongie ku,

awww! such a sweet post my dear. thank you cause remind me that love still exist. YUP, my love to GOD, prophet, family and friends still keep safely in my heart.

LOVE you to my dear;)
A'ai..