Our story starts from 1st year of diploma

We (9 of us) like to say whatever we want to. HAHA!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

1st paper for semester 4

Salam. today dated 21st April 2010.


our first final paper that is IMD253 organizing of information.


it was at DST. the biggest hall in UiTM Segar amat :)


right now, my roomate is sleeping. she did her treasure isle just now.

she got so tired thats why she slept. hehe.


us, the geng plan to watch movie right after lunch, but then I got a stomachache, so, it was cancelled.

hehe. sorry geng. still can movie okay next time. wink wink.


by the way, I'm posting this picture, as a roomate together. 1st time I saje je duduk sebelah dia.

coz you know, we studied pagi ptg siang mlm together, I wanna see how she throw up all her ilmu at the exam hall just now. hehe.


suprisingly, she did great. well the "boo" was for I only know why. hihi



P/S : TO YAYA AND SYIRA : thx for the wish. wish you guys all the best too <3

ok lah, till then

xoxo

thia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear my roomate:)

alololo, shuwit nye dia ckp cmtu. hihihi. pape pon hope yg terbaik utk both of us yg dok bak kata u pg ptg siang mlm dok pelok buku ke hulur ke hilir. ahaha!

mmuah la u roomate. iloike!


Love, si pe roomate. hihi:D

OUR LUNACY BOX said...

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox infinity!

thia!